Google Sketchup Pro 2018 is the latest and among the leading Computer Aided Design software in the market. This powerful software, has been developed by Google to help designers in the 3D modelling of their design work. Google Sketchup Pro 2017 is equipped to help in any form of architectural design, film design, video games design, mechanical and civil engineering design work by providing a wide range of drawings and design products. This software is super easy to use for beginners and contains lots of features for experts.
Google Sketchup Pro 2018 has an online database that contains different design work in 3D which are accessible to users. The database has an assembly which is equipped with parts of a design model in which the user can choose different parts, combine them, customize and finally come up with a new model. The software is fully customizable as well as all the models in it. The user has the ability to create their own designs and shares them on the cloud for other users to see. This enables the user to become more creative and innovative to showcase their design projects which make the Sketchup very interesting to use. Using this software, the user can include plug-ins from the site that are called extension warehouse to improve more functionality in their design.
Sketchup Pro 2018 provides very powerful graphics. The graphics are clean with no overlapping features. The user is able to clean their graphics to remove the unwanted parts by pressing ‘F’ key. The user can also import external documents from their computer. With Sketchup pro 2017, there is a new ability for the user to download tables, create tables from scratch or even import from excel files. These tables can be modified, edited and data in them manipulated. Using the new feature of persistent IDs, the user corrects one part of the model, and the all the parts that are related to it are automatically updated.
Supported File Types:
- XLSX, DWG, DXF, HPGL, XYZ, WPG, WMF, VRML, PDF, DWF, 3D and 2D model file formats are supported for both import and export.
- Interactive and easy to use User Interface
- Unlimited 3D models available
- Ability to share personal design models
- Fully customizable to suit personal interests
- Unlimited editing tools
- Available for Mac and Windows platforms
- Models available from prominent designers and manufacturers
- Convert your models into documents
- Clean and clear models
- Ability to generate presentation documents
- New upgraded 64-bit environment
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 and Sierra
- Intel 2GHz 64-bit Processor
- 2GB or better
- More than 500MB Free Hard Disk
- OpenGL 1.5 video card with minimum 128MB (Latest Versions recommended)
- Internet connection
How to install and use:
- Download SketchUp Pro 2017 and click the setup.exe file to begin the installation.
- Complete the installation by following the on-screen step by step instructions
- After successfully installing the software, launch it to activate license
- Click on Add license from the dialog box that pop-up or gets it from the help menu
- The software will need an Internet connection to download the license from cloud